Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Houston...we have a belly!


We were just sitting around after work Monday...minding our own business...when suddenly Michelle looked down and said, "Holy cow! I have a belly!" (I've always imagined those words coming from my mouth a few years from now) I grabbed the camera and took this picture. Doesn't she look great? Michelle says this picture makes her look bigger than she really is. I played it smart and told her I would take the camera in and get it fixed.

2 comments:

eshipley said...

Yay for the tummy! You look beautiful and so tiny! I've thought about ya'll this week. I hope everything is going well. I start my new job on Monday! Ya'll have a good week.
love ya

Janie said...

Howdy Dagen and Michelle,

Michelle your little tummy is too cute. You are precious, and with such a glow. (Dagen...your precious too :)

Love ya both!!!