Well, this is it! The week we've been looking forward to for months. The week the name game starts. The week the nursery gets planned. The week we find out if we're having a boy or a girl! Thursday @ 3PM is our ultrasound. We are so excited to see our baby and find out what it is. We have no gut feeling either way, although everyone we talk to seems to know and give us some crazy reason why we're having it. Things like, "Ooh, you crave salty? It's a boy." or "Hmm, you don't feel nauseous? It's a girl." Michelle mentioned that she was hungry and someone replied, "You're hungry? It's a boy. I was always hungry when I was pregnant with so-in-so." Like a pregnant woman isn't hungry all the time anyway.
Michelle is doing great and has had no significant discomfort so far. Some husbands I know complain about how crazy their pregnant wife has become...I'm very lucky...other than the previously posted Gatorade fiasco, Michelle has been her peaceful ol' self.
Check back for pictures and the big announcement on Thursday.
Monday, September 10, 2007
THURSDAY! THURSDAY! THURSDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
February 13 is my birthday so it must be a boy.
Post a Comment