Friday, April 18, 2008

Crew and Phil Mickelson

Crew is a chunk! For babies his age, he's in the 95th percentile in weight, 80th in length, and 60th in head size. Our doctor said those make for a pretty proportionate baby. I say, it makes for baby with bigger man-boobs than Phil Mickelson. I mean he is really getting chubby. You can't really appreciate it until he's down to just a diaper, then you're like, "Whoa, dude! You're fatter than John Daly!" It is so awesome.

Crew surprised us last Sunday with his first attempt at a laugh. He's been smiling for a while but when a laugh would start to grow inside him he would just hold it in and look like he was about to poop. Sunday he was lying on our bed while we got ready for church and all the sudden we heard a happy sounding sigh. We both went to him which prompted several more. He's not giggling by any stretch, but he is definitely starting a laugh.

He's sleeping for about 6 hours at night now which is great. Although this morning I got up around 5am to feed him. 5am is limbo for me cause it's too early to stay up but too late for me to get back to sleep very well. So I usually stay up and iron, or fold laundry, or pace around the house, or sit in the corner and cry cause I'm so tired. But it's all worth it cause there isn't anything better than hanging out with your kid.

Crew had his baby pictures taken a couple weeks ago. When our order comes in I'll post a gallery.

1 comment:

The Safi's said...

You are ruthless!!! Love the comparisons...somebody's been watching WAY too much of the PGA..wait Daly's not even on the PGA anymore! Can't wait to get my hands on Crew real soon...Love, Lezel