We can't stop watching this video.
We visited Grandpa Wally in Arkansas last weekend and then got to play with Harper Hammack in OKC when we got back.


Tuesday, March 17, 2009
New Favorite Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can't stop watching this video.
We visited Grandpa Wally in Arkansas last weekend and then got to play with Harper Hammack in OKC when we got back.


4 comments:
That video is just the cutest and his laugh is the best. You guys probably did that 20 million times and he probably had the same reaction each time!
You can NEVER get tired of that noise, sweet baby laughter...Oh, I miss that in my house, it flees so quickly, soak it up!
That is hilarious!! I was laughing out loud, too!! :) Let's get together soon!!!
I love his sweet laugh. Isn't life so beautiful with baby laughs. I love this pic of Harper and him. So cute. I think they have a lot in common. A whole lotta spunk.
Post a Comment