Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yadda, yadda, yadda, we sold our house!

Yes, it's true... we sold our house... and we're not quite sure how it happened. I'll try to explain Ferris Bueller style: A girl Michelle knows Facebooked her about a friend of hers looking for a house in our neighborhood and had their realtor contact us about whether we would or would not be interested in showing our house. The Facebook friend's friends and their realtor saw our house a couple days later and we accepted their offer a couple days after that. Still with me?

Anyway, we close mid-September and have no idea where we're moving to. Michelle found a house she liked but I didn't, and I found a house I liked but she didn't. And that's where we are.

We already miss our house. It is our first home and we have a ton of great memories in it. Moving will be difficult, but we're excited about finding a new place. We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

The Safi's said...

How exciting!!!! Way north Edmond, yea, yea, North Edmond! We still miss our house in the Village....life was so simple then...now 7 1/2 years and 2 more children later......

Boyd Buzz said...

I will miss this house too! I LOVE it! Hope you find one soon that you can both LOVE!